| || || India2011_Student Essays |
Inviting Student & Youth Essays
OPPORTUNITY TO ADDRESS INTERNATIONAL FORUM
28 JANUARY 2011
Students and youth between the ages 18-30 are invited to participate by submitting their Essay Application on or before 28 January, 2011, midnight (IST), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your essay should be clear, concise and persuasive and written in English. It should be no longer than 500 words and can present local, regional or global perspectives.
Some suggested themes are as follows:
- Your views on the topics of the Forum
- Concrete initiatives you have heard about
- Suggestions to improve understanding between peoples and cultures, religions/faiths, within your community
- Your views and visions of the world
- Advancing cultural understanding through education
- Fostering integration of new settlers in urban and rural areas
- Your views on the issues of cultural tensions among people of the world
- Using technology to facilitate intercultural understanding
- Championing youth to further dialogue and cooperation among cultures
Please include your name, location, website, telephone number, email address.
The Organising Committee will review all applications and select best essays by 31th January, 2011.
Authors of the two most innovative essays will be invited to address the Forum and will be provided with travel (from within India) and hotel costs for two nights in Thiruvananthapuram. For any questions, please contact: the Program Manager by email: email@example.com
| || |