Mr. Rhys Roberts FIA MAICD
Managing Director Roberts Gray Pty Ltd
Senior Partner Roberts Gray Lawyers
Agile commercial law and dynamic international legal advisory
ACUMEN AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Mr Rhys Roberts has rapidly built an international reputation for concise legal advisory to the highest levels of the corporate world.
At age 31 he was already Private Senior Legal Counsel to Australia?s wealthiest families. Mr Roberts quickly developed a reputation for trusted relationships, sharp analysis and solid advisory.
He has never lost a legal case.
Some years later, Mr Roberts and his elite staff now provide legal advisory and counsel to Australia's wealthiest families, protecting family assets and investments across many continents.
His business networks extend throughout Europe, Asia, the Pacific and Israel.
Mr Roberts' advisory extends throughout dispute resolution, real estate and property development, family law, banking and finance, intellectual property, wills and estates.
While his extensive professional experience covers all aspects of the law, Mr Roberts' experience also extends to Government liaison, tender negotiation, buy side and sell side engagement, and cross cultural networking and introductions.
He has therefore built a solid understanding of international business and the law, and a respect for the business objectives of many cultures.
Mr Roberts' extensive business contacts and professional experience extends to liaison with Prime Ministers and Premiers, CEOs and Managing Directors, Government Department Secretaries, Heads of Mission, and executives across all industries.
Australia has experienced a wealth of investment interest and opportunity for Asian business leaders and corporations.
Over the past decades, Mr Roberts has closely followed the desires and directions of Asian investors and business entrepreneurs trying to do business in Australia. He is pleased to offer five star professional hospitality and trade missions for Chinese business leaders seeking to invest locally.
Through his vast networks, he is proud to have facilitated many successful international investments and development opportunities for his treasured clients.
Rhys Roberts has engineered valuable introductions for opportunities within agribusiness, tech, health and medical, aged care, education, development and IT.
He is always pleased to introduce genuine investors to the myriad opportunities within Australia.
Master of Laws
University of Melbourne - (Ranked No 1 in Melbourne, Australia, No 8 Internationally)
Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Bond University - (The first and only private law school in Australia)
Bachelor of Laws
Monash University - (Ranked No 2 in Melbourne, Australia, No 23 Internationally)
Supreme Court of New South Wales
Admitted 5 December 2003
Supreme Court of Victoria
Admitted 17 December 2003
High Court of Australia
Admitted 30 May 2012
- Managing Director, Roberts Gray Pty Ltd
- Senior Executive Advisory Board Member, Monash Institute of Medical Engineering (MIME) (Commercialisation Division of the combined faculties of Medicine, Engineering and Information Technology for the largest university in Australia)
- Legal Adviser and Philanthropic Adviser, 'The Human Variome Project' - a World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNESCO supported project
- Member of Coordinative Board of Directors and Advisory Board of Directors, Global Dialogue. Foundation - Contributing significantly in supporting the work of the UN Alliance of Civilizations and the United Nations (UN)
- Senior Vice President, Asia Israel Business Network, Government connected - Building bridges of business opportunity and network for high tier billionaire investors and developers
- Committee Member, Challenge 200 Club, supporting a Victorian Government Member of Parliament
- Delegate BOAO Forum, Melbourne Victoria 2016
- State Council Representative, Rostrum Club 3 - best public speaking group in Australia
- Board Member, Enviro Global Solutions, US-based company specialising in cleaning up oil spills
- Immediate Past Board Member, Faith Based Organisation of approximately 3000 families
- Trade Mission Delegate in 2013, Parliamentary Trade Mission to Israel (led by Deputy Premier Peter Ryan and David Southwick MP)
- Graduate, Leadership Program, Harvard Club of Australia
- Graduate, Beutel Seminar For Leadership, Israel
- Active Member, Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (AICC). Australia's pre-eminent international Chamber of Commerce and one of the country's most prestigious and active national business organisations. Fifteen of the top 25 companies in Australia are currently members or sponsors of the AICC.
- Active Member, Australia China Business Council, Australia's peak business association promoting bilateral commercial relationships between Australia and China.
- Member, The Graduate Union, University of Melbourne
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Fundraising Institute of Australia
- Member, Australian Corporate Lawyers Association
- Member, The Law Institute of Victoria